Riverside Delivery Schedule
Next day local deliveries are available from our Miami, Tampa, Orlando, Jacksonville and Atlanta warehouses. Please check with Customer Service at 305-722-0110 for specific next day deliverable cities. Riverside truck deliveries are available to businesses that operate either a dock height or ground level receiving area. Residential, 2nd floor or higher and "inside" deliveries are not available via our truck. UPS and FedEx will make Residential, 2nd floor or higher and "inside" deliveries, however additional charges will be applied if you require us to use these methods of delivery.
Freight Policy and Minimum Order Amounts
- WITHIN OUR TRUCK DELIVERY AREA: Minimum order is $250.00 for all “in stock” items before taxes and a $4.00 fuel surcharge.
- OUTSIDE OUR TRUCK DELIVERY AREA: Minimum order is $75.00 before taxes and freight are added to the invoice. Orders less than $250.00 will be charged a handling fee of $7.00.
- SPECIAL MILL DIRECT ORDERS: FOB manufacturers' dock plus any handling fees charged by the factory.
- REPLACEMENT PARTS - The minimum order for spare or replacement parts for all equipment is $45.00 (before taxes). Replacement parts orders under $250.00 will be subject to a small order handling fee of $7.00.
- OPEN ACCOUNT - Net 30 days with approved credit. New customers must fill out a credit application and supply a copy of the company Annual Resale Certificate. Without this Certificate taxes will be added to invoices.
- CREDIT CARDS – We accept MasterCard, VISA and American Express for US orders only.
- SPECIAL ORDER ITEMS – A deposit is required for special orders. Customers with established credit – a 15% deposit of the total amount (including taxes and freight charges). New Customers – a 50% deposit of total amount (including taxes and freight charges) with credit approval.
- INTERNATIONAL ORDERS - All payments must be made via wire transfer to our bank. Please contact us for instructions. All International orders must be a minimum of USD $350.00.
- TAXES - Florida and Georgia businesses must submit a Resale Certificate annually. If we do not have this certificate on file, we must charge sales tax. Products purchased for use within your business are subject to tax (pallet jacks, shelving, towels, tissue, etc.).
In the Riverside truck delivery area there is a Restocking Charge of 25% or $25.00, whichever one is greater, to offset freight and processing costs.
Riverside employee errors or vendor errors are not subject to a restocking charge. Items must be returned within 30 days of the original invoice. Items must be returned in original packaging and in re-sellable condition.
Items not eligible for return and credit:
- Special order items beginning with part number ZZ
- Special slit bubble and foam
- Pads – Corrugated, Styrofoam and Honeycomb Sheets
- Tools, dispensers and machines used in any manner
Customers outside of Riverside’s truck delivery area are responsible for all return shipping charges.
Product Warranty and Limitation of Remedies and Damages
Only such warranties as are made by the manufacturer of the goods are available to the buyer.
Riverside Paper Co., Inc. ("Riverside") makes no warranty of any kind whatsoever, expressed or implied, including, but not limited to any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness of a particular purpose.
Riverside shall not be liable under any circumstances for consequential or incidental damages, including, but not limited to labor costs or loss of profits arising in connection with the use of or inability to use products ordered and/or purchased from Riverside.
- Special order items may be shipped at +/- 10% of the ordered quantity.
- Corrugated Cartons and Poly Bags have a sizing tolerance of +/- ¼”.
- Published price lists are subject to change without notice.
Copyright and Trademark Notice
Unless otherwise specified, all materials appearing on this site, including the text, site design, logos, graphics, icons, and images, as well as the selection, assembly and arrangement thereof, are the sole property of Riverside Paper Co., Inc., Copyright © 2013, ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. You may use the content of this site only for the purpose of shopping on this site or placing an order on this site and for no other purpose. No materials from this site may be copied, reproduced, modified, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any form or by any means without our prior written permission. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved. Any unauthorized use of the materials appearing on this site may violate copyright, trademark and other applicable laws and could result in criminal and/or civil penalties.
This site may contain links to other sites on the Internet that are owned and operated by third parties. Customer acknowledges that Riverside is not responsible for the operation of or content located on or through any such site.
Order Acceptance Policy
Your receipt of an electronic or other form of order confirmation does not signify our acceptance of your order, nor does it constitute confirmation of our offer to sell. Riverside reserves the right at any time after receipt of your order to accept or decline your order for any reason whatsoever or to supply less than the quantity you ordered of any item.
These conditions herein set forth (“Conditions”) will supersede any terms and/or conditions you include with any purchase order, regardless of whether Riverside Paper Co., Inc. signs them or not. We reserve the right to make changes to this site and these Conditions at any time.
Florida and Georgia businesses must submit a Resale Certificate annually. If we do not have this certificate on file, we must charge sales tax. Any products purchased for use within your business is subject to being taxed (pallet jacks, shelving, towels, tissue, etc.). Riverside shall automatically charge and withhold the applicable sales tax for orders to be delivered to addresses within Florida and Georgia unless you have a Resale Certificate on File with us. For orders shipped to other states, you are solely responsible for all sales taxes and/or any other taxes.
In the event a product is listed at an incorrect price due to typographical error or error in pricing information, Riverside shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for product listed at the incorrect price. Riverside shall have the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order was confirmed and your credit card charged. If your credit card was already charged for the purchase and your order is canceled, Riverside shall immediately issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the incorrect price.